Revealed Resort Review
All Revealed Reviews by Hawaii Revealed
Resort photos supplied by the resort, but the reviews below are exclusive and unbiased.
(800) 688-7444 or (808) 667-9766
660 Wainee St.
Overall, the rooms are very well-maintained and consistent in decor. The bathrooms have no bathtubs—showers only. The proximity of the parking lot to the buildings makes it feel more like an upscale motel. They do have a very nice pool-side pavilion with tv, sofas, table and wet bar that guests can use for small parties for a fee. Avoid rooms that face a parking lot, if possible. There’s no beach, no water nearby, and it’s not on Front Street. Rack rates are insane. Studios are smallish at 252 sq. ft. and are $282, 1/1s (515 sq. ft.) are $345, 2/1s (772 sq. ft.) are $369, 2/2s (846 sq. ft.) are $389. Add $15 a day to park. Most rooms are sold as packages, so you probably won’t pay that ridiculous rack rate. 2-night minimum.
Resort at a Glance
- 188 rooms
- 2 pools
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping for a fee
- Free room safes
- Washer/dryers in 1- and 2-bedroom units only (valet-only laundry available for studios)
- free Wi-Fi and high-speed Internet access in rooms and free Wi-Fi in lobby and by pools
- Coffee makers with free daily coffee upon request
- Lanais on most
You Might Like What's Close
- Lahaina Cannery Mall
- Lahaina Center for Shopping
- Front Street Strolling & Shopping
- Boating Gateway to Lana‘i