The Ultimate Guide to Honolulu, Waikiki & Beyond
Suggested retail: US $18.99
Where to buy:
Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble Nook
iTunes iPad/iPhone (4th ed. – 5th edition not yet on iTunes)
Smartphone App – 4th edition app – 5th edition coming soon!:
Amazon App Store (4th ed.)
Google Play Android (4th ed.)
iTunes iOS (4th ed.)
Full color, 21 color maps, 312 pages, 5.5×8.5″
Oahu Revealed covers it all—from the top of the Ko‘olaus to the lost sunken island off Kane‘ohe. This is the best investment you can make for your O‘ahu vacation. Whether you are a first time visitor or a long time kama‘aina, you will find out more about O‘ahu from this book than from any other source. Discover the island of your dreams with Oahu Revealed.
- The most up-to-date and accurate information available anyplace with up-to-the-minute changes posted to our website
- Frank, brutally honest reviews of restaurants, hotels and activities show you which
companies really are the best…and which to avoid—no advertisements
- Driving tours let you structure your trip your way, point out sights not to be missed along the way and are complemented by over 150 spectacular color photographs
- 21 specially-created maps in an easy-to-follow format with landmarks—so you’ll always know where you are on the island
- Clear, concise directions to those hard-to-find places such as deserted beaches, hidden waterfalls, lush rain forests, spectacular coastlines and scores of other hidden gems listed nowhere else
- Exclusive chapter on O‘ahu’s beaches with detailed descriptions including ocean safety
- Unique Adventures & Attractions chapter, over 60 pages of exciting activities from ATVs to whale watching, and over 200 restaurant reviews
- Fascinating sections on Hawai‘i’s history, culture, language and legends
- Companion website with links to every business, events calendar, over 80 resort reviews complete with aerial photos—so you’ll know if oceanfront really means oceanfront
What others are saying…
“Wizard continues to produce information, maps and photographs that are all first-rate, and—even better!”—Honolulu Star Advertiser
For the most recent changes go to:
Oahu Revealed, 5th Edition Updates.
You will find updates to the 4th edition there as well.
If you’re interested in attending a local event go to:
O‘ahu Calendar of Events.